Class 4 Softswitch Add-ons
The core of the SVI_C4 Class 4 SoftSwitch is a powerful, robust signalling engine with a number of optional “add-ons”, allowing clients to deliver Carrier grade VoIP services.
|Wholesale Billing Add-on
Web application allowing clients to deliver a full Wholesale VoIP solution
|Network Monitoring Add-on
Fully featured, SNMP based networking and statistic tool
|SIP Registration Add-on
Allows clients to build Private SIP Networks
|External APIs Add-on
Enable integration to existing billing, routing infrastructure over standards based SQL, RADIUS etc
|RTP Proxy Add-on
Interconnecting VoIP end points, the RTP Proxy enables scalable network hiding and NAT/PAT translation
Class 4 Softswitch Features
|VoIP Protocol Conversion||Comprehensive VoIP protocol conversion between SIP/H.323/SIP-I/SIP-T signalling|
|Scalability||Scales from 500 simultaneous calls to 10,000 simultaneous calls in a single chassis – upgrades delivered through software license keys|
|Redundancy||Full redundancy options offering automatic fail-over, guaranteeing uninterrupted service|
|Intelligent Call Routing||Enhanced Incoming/Outgoing call routing and manipulation|
|OA & M||Fully featured OA & M providing remote access, real time configuration|
VoIP Protocol Converter - Softswitch Deployment Model 1
- Clients are able to take advantage of core SVI_C4 VoIP Softswitch functionality to seamlessly manage and interconnect VoIP networks whilst concentrating on delivery of value added services
- Full SIP/H.323/SIP-I/SIP-T interworking support
- Powerful routing engine providing incoming/outgoing call/digit manipulation, retries, load balancing etc
Wholesale - Softswitch Deployment Model 2
- The SVI_C4 VoIP Softswitch is deployed by Wholesale VoIP Carriers
- SVI_C4 VoIP Softswitch is either integrated into existing billing infrastructure or it is supplied with an add-on Wholesale billing platform.
- Provides support for
- Time of day
- Quality of route
- Network monitoring provides statistics on ASR, PDD etc…
Wholesale - Softswitch Deployment Model 3
- The VoIP Softswitch provides support for small to medium private SIP subscriber based networks – providing full SIP Registration and Authentication capabilities allowing clients to build large scale subscriber databases
- Clients can use in-house SQL databases + application builders to build value–added–services through SQL API
- Support for multiple SIP endpoints - SIP
phones, soft phones etc.
- NAT–PAT support
Class 4 Softswitch Solution
First released in 2004 the SVI_C4 Class 4 Softswitch has been deployed globally in a wide variety of networks insuring the SVI_C4 is a field proven Class 4 Softswitch solution and
interconnected against a wide range of vendor equipment and systems including :-
- Media Gateways, IAD’s, Softphones, SBC’s, SoftSwitch’s, IVR Systems, Gatekeepers
- Wide range of routing and billing systems both proprietary and over RADIUS
Coupled with Squire Technologies post sales support our product enhancement services allow Squire Technologies to deliver SS7 based signalling products.
Squire Technologies has deployed VoIP products worldwide and assisted many clients to achieve VoIP PSTN interconnect, providing remote or on-site installation and commissioning of products quickly and cost effectively.
Contact us for further information on how Squire Technologies can provide an effective Class 4 Softswitch solution or download the datasheets.