Graduate Telecoms Engineer
- Vacancy for a Graduate Telecoms Engineer to join our operations team.
- Permanent, full time role.
- Based in our Dorchester office.
Established in 2001, Squire Technologies Ltd has experienced rapid, year-on-year growth providing Carrier Grade Telecoms Products and Services to the Telecommunication Industry with deployments in more than 70 countries.
Squire Technologies is based in the South West of the UK in Dorchester which offers a great country based lifestyle with good access to outstanding coastline and maritime facilities.
- Troubleshooting/Solving technical problems and investigating escalated issues. Reviewing/Resolving support cases.
- Deployment of specialised troubleshooting solutions to help ensure the intricacies of a challenging issue is captured. This may include, but is not limited to, software patching, diagnostic testing, and the use of remote control tools used to access the user’s machine for the purpose of troubleshooting and finding a solution to the problem.
- Internal and Customer support documentation.
- Assisting Senior Engineers with associated support tasks.
- Provide Front Desk support when required.
- High levels of energy, coupled with an enthusiastic, motivated and positive approach to technology.
- Will be team orientated as well as open to learning and sharing knowledge.
- Will be pro-active and conscientious with excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of networking components, VoIP, Linux operating systems and basic computer hardware components.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must also be pro-active, conscientious and able to handle the conflicting priorities within a busy customer focused environment.
- Desirable: Experience in telecoms with an understanding of SIP, SS7 (ISUP + SCCP), SMS.
What we offer
- Training Regular team building activities / team outings / pub lunch
- Employee specific personal development plan
- Regular review of performance and pay
- Career growth opportunities within the company, commencing within our Support Department. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to progress to other technical streams, such as Installations, Software Testing and Software Engineering
Up to £20k - £25k per annum depending on experience.
How to apply for the role
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV.
You will need to download and submit the completed form using the links below: