Main Duties and Responsibilities
Please note that one day a week will see you attending Weymouth College studying for an IT/Telecoms relevant qualification.
- Learning and becoming proficient in Support Systems & Procedures
- Recording cases for customer faults
- Monitoring of the Support Team email inbox’s and associated tasks
- Undertaking/Assisting with IT/Telecoms related projects
- Provide support to other members of the Support Team
- Speaking to customers on the telephone and via email
- Understanding, configuring telephone systems
- Shadowing senior staff
You will need to be a good team player and also be able to work on own initiative.
- Good IT skills (MS Word, Excel, Power-point, e-mail)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Confident communicator
- Good customer skills, over the telephone, and face to face
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s at grades C/4 or above, including maths and English or equivalent.
- This is a good opportunity for the right individual who is looking for a career in Telecommunications
- A permanent position may be offered for the right candidate upon successful completion of the I.T Apprenticeship
About Squire Technologies
Squire Technologies is a Telecoms Solutions Provider offering its products and services to Tier1/Tier2 telecom operators in mobile and fixed line space, with customers in more than 90 countries worldwide. We boast a comprehensive customer portfolio including Vodafone, British Telecom, Digicel, T-Mobile, Orange, Nokia and many more.